Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Joyeux Noel

Rudolph 2.0

Number 4 in the Nouveau Robotica series. Who wouldn't a GPS navigated, halogen nosed, mechanical reindeer for Christmas? There's a bit of French in there (just as Mucha would have been familiar) so bonus points if my translation(s) need correcting~

I was a torn between a couple ideas for this year's Christmas card. At one point in my brainstorming stage though, I found myself hit with multiple 'suggestions' from different sources.

One was an old claymation show on T.V. about the famous rednosed friend. Another was the podcast I was listening to: "Art & Story" with Jerzy Drozd and Mark Rudolph. And finally my Netflix DVD came in the mail: Away We Go, starring John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph. Seemingly unrelated but I took them as signs~

1 comment:

ccins said...

ooh i like it. i like it a lot.